By Stephen Walther
This variation covers the entire new good points of ASP.NET 3.5. It explains Microsoft LINQ to SQL intimately. It contains a bankruptcy at the new facts entry controls brought with the ASP.NET 3.5 Framework: ListView and DataPager. With its insurance of ASP.NET AJAX, this e-book indicates you the way to use Microsofts server-side AJAX framework to retrofit latest ASP.NET functions with AJAX performance. It additionally demonstrates the right way to use Microsofts client-side AJAX framework to construct the internet purposes of the longer term: natural client-side AJAX purposes. All code samples are written within the C# programming language.
Read Online or Download ASP.NET 3.5 Unleashed PDF
Similar .net books
"This publication presents a primary examine the hot significant unlock of ASP. internet. The authors have labored heavily with the ASP. web group at Microsoft to ensure that this ebook is authoritative, actual, and informative. a person utilizing ASP. internet will discover a wealth of helpful information at the subsequent model. -Scott Guthrie, Product Unit supervisor, internet structures and instruments group, Microsoft CorporationA First examine ASP.
This article describes the structure of a scalable . internet software utilizing Microsoft applied sciences, giving an outline of scalability layout that's compatible for IT architects, procedure designers, and builders
Complex . internet Programming is definitely the right subsequent step for builders who've discovered a . web language and the elemental workings of the typical Language Runtime, and who now are looking to circulation to the subsequent point. even though we glance in a few aspect on the workings of the CLR, the point of interest during the publication is at the useful details you must be aware of to put in writing purposes that actually get the main out of .
This exact moment variation is Scot Hillier's follow-up to his market-leading SharePoint ebook. the recent model comprises huge updates to the former version, with emphasis on visible Studio instruments for workplace 2005 and new techniques for utilizing SharePoint to enhance enterprise potency. additionally featured are new workflow recommendations for SharePoint and BizTalk, and a brand new bankruptcy on construction a SharePoint answer from begin to end.
- Customizing the Microsoft® .NET Framework Common Language Runtime (Developer Reference)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 TCP-IP protocols and services technical reference
- Beginning Dynamic Websites with ASP.NET Web Matrix
- Professional ASP.NET 2.0 XML (Programmer to Programmer)
- Beginning Web Development, Silverlight, and ASP.NET AJAX: From Novice to Professional (Expert's Voice in .NET)
Extra info for ASP.NET 3.5 Unleashed
Every control must have a unique ID. NOTE You should always assign an ID attribute to every control even when you don’t need to program against it. NET Framework (such as two-way databinding) won’t work. The declaration also includes a runat=”Server” attribute. This attribute marks the tag as representing a server-side control. If you neglect to include this attribute, then the TextBox tag would be passed, without being executed, to the browser. The browser would simply ignore the tag. Finally, notice that the tag ends with a forward slash.
9. This page contains a Button control and a Label control. 10). How does the Label control preserve its value across postbacks to the web server? 10 Preserving state between postbacks. NET Framework uses a trick called View State. 9 in your browser and select View Source, you’ll notice that the page includes a hidden form field named __VIEWSTATE that looks like this: This hidden form field contains the value of the Label control’s Text property (and the values of any other control properties that are stored in View State).