By David Yack
* This specific ebook deals readers necessary info from the cream of the crop-Microsoft MVPs-who are actually sharing undocumented hacks for the 1st time * filled with superlative recommendation on ASP, Microsoft's well known know-how for sites, this ebook can help readers turn into extra efficient builders, locate strategies to difficulties they proposal unsolvable, and boost larger purposes * in the course of their a long time of operating with ASP.NET, Microsoft MVPs have replied hundreds of thousands of questions, placing them within the targeted place of understanding precisely what readers want to know * a number of the hacks will observe to a number of models of ASP.NET, not only 2.0 yet 1.0 and 1.1 in addition
Read Online or Download ASP.NET 2.0 MVP Hacks and Tips PDF
Similar .net books
"This publication offers a primary examine the recent significant unencumber of ASP. web. The authors have labored heavily with the ASP. internet crew at Microsoft to ensure that this booklet is authoritative, actual, and informative. an individual utilizing ASP. web will discover a wealth of valuable information at the subsequent model. -Scott Guthrie, Product Unit supervisor, net systems and instruments crew, Microsoft CorporationA First examine ASP.
This article describes the structure of a scalable . web program utilizing Microsoft applied sciences, giving an summary of scalability layout that's appropriate for IT architects, procedure designers, and builders
Complex . web Programming is the proper subsequent step for builders who've discovered a . internet language and the elemental workings of the typical Language Runtime, and who now are looking to stream to the subsequent point. even supposing we glance in a few aspect on the workings of the CLR, the focal point in the course of the e-book is at the functional info you need to recognize to put in writing purposes that actually get the main out of .
This precise moment version is Scot Hillier's follow-up to his market-leading SharePoint e-book. the hot model comprises large updates to the former variation, with emphasis on visible Studio instruments for place of work 2005 and new ways for utilizing SharePoint to enhance company potency. additionally featured are new workflow options for SharePoint and BizTalk, and a brand new bankruptcy on development a SharePoint resolution from begin to end.
- Professional C# 2012 and .NET 4.5
- Pro SharePoint Designer 2010
- Developing Visual Studio .NET Macros and Add-Ins
- Delphi for .NET Developer's Guide
- Pro Office 365 Development (Expert's Voice in Office Development)
- MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-562), 1st Edition
Additional info for ASP.NET 2.0 MVP Hacks and Tips
Having consistency in your projects not only enables you to move from project to project easier, but also helps when training new people on your team. This chapter offers some ideas for getting started that you could adopt as your own best practices. Chapter 2: Getting Started 31 32 Chapter 2: Getting Started When setting up a new application, you'll need to consider the organization of your solution. For example, putting all the code in a single website and not preparing for later sharing with other projects might not be the best choice.
External File Approach Another common option is to store these settings in an external file that the user keeps local. config, which we will discuss shortly. Prior to Visual Studio 2005, these files could be stored in the website folder. If you do this in Visual Studio 2005, though, the file will be checked into source control, defeating the purpose of enabling team members to have their own settings. To work around this change, the files can be stored in the parent directory. It's often a good idea to keep a sample of the files in the project that is the master, which team members can copy.
0 comes with several features that implement and leverage the provider model concept. Most of these implement capabilities that result in retrieval and storage of data from a data store.