By Parviz Kambin
Univ. of California, l. a.. positive aspects emphasis on immunotherapy for principal worried process cancers. experiences key elements wanted for immune responses in the mind. Surveys heterogeneous pathobiology of mind tumors and demanding situations for immunotherapy, and offers present info on scientific immunotherapy trials. DNLM: mind Neoplasms--therapy.
Read or Download Arthroscopic and Endoscopic Spinal Surgery Text and Atlas PDF
Best neurosurgery books
The papers during this quantity summarize information regarding the latest and powerful suggestions for treating diffcult useful difficulties and painful occasions through the use of minimally invasive spinal surgical procedure ideas. Spinal endoscopy either for diagnostic and remedy reasons is gifted in addition to microsurgical operations for spinal difficulties, intradiscal innovations for the therapy of disc degenerative pathology, and dynamic stabilization thoughts including an up to date evaluate of physiopathology of the illnesses.
Written through well-known specialists, this quantity is a entire reference at the use of complicated imaging ideas within the analysis and administration of spinal trauma. in a single cohesive resource, the booklet brings jointly info on state of the art scientific imaging—including multidetector CT and high-field MRI techniques—and the pathophysiology, neurologic overview, clinical administration, surgery, and postoperative review of backbone trauma and spinal wire damage.
Nice ebook for the first yr resident and 4th yr scientific scholar. Many radiographs, charts, tables, surgical line drawings, and sturdy references all through this textbook. it's a chic hardcover ca 1999 with huge print, for this reason more straightforward to learn at midnight on-call rooms. i am hoping Drs. Loftus and Grossman choose to pop out with a third variation quickly.
- Meningiomas: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 1e (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print)
- Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story (20th Anniversary Edition)
- Pituitary Surgery - A Modern Approach (Frontiers of Hormone Research, Vol. 34)
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, An Issue of Neurosurgery Clinics of North America, 1e (The Clinics: Surgery)
- Malignant Brain Tumors: State-of-the-Art Treatment
- OPLL: Ossification of the Posterior Longitudinal Ligament
Additional info for Arthroscopic and Endoscopic Spinal Surgery Text and Atlas
Application of thoracoscopy for disease of the spine. Ann Thorac Surg 1993;56:736–738. 86. Obenchain TG. Laparoscopic lumbar diskectomy. a case report. J Laparoendosc Surg 1991;1:145–149. 87. Obenchain TG, Cloyd D, Slavin M. Outpatient laparoscopic lumbar discectomy. Description of technique and review of ﬁrst twenty-one cases. Surg Tech Int 1993;2:415–418. 88. Regan JJ. Technique and approach for laparoscopic discectomy and fusion, Atlas of Endoscopic Spine Surgery (Regan, Mcaffee, Mack, eds).
6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 20° models. The working channel of these instruments accommodates small-caliber forceps, knives, curettes, a radiofrequency coagulator, and palpating instruments (Fig. 5). Arthroscopes: A variety of 0, 30, and 70° arthroscopes are available for intradiscal and periannular surgery. These scopes may be used with the appropriate irrigation sheaths in conjunction with round or oval-shaped cannulas (Fig. 6). Straight-upbiting and ﬂexible-tipped forceps (Fig. 7). Articulating suction forceps.
51. Kambin P. Endoscopic laser discectomy. Jan 1990;FDA, IDE G890238–S1. 52. Kambin P. ), CV Mosby, St. Louis, 1995, pp. 1002–1016. 26 Kambin 53. Craig, FS. Vertebral-body biopsy. J Bone Joint Surg 1956;38-A:93–102. 54. Ottolenghi, CE. Vertebral body biopsy, aspiration biopsy. J Bone Joint Surg 1955;37–A. 55. Valls J, Ottolenghi CE, Schajowicz F. Aspiration biopsy in diagnosis of lesions of vertebral bodies. JAMA 1948;136:376. 56. Kambin P. Percutaneous lumbar discectomy: current practice. Surg Rounds Orthop 1988; 31–35.